When was the last time you went to the dentist? Have you had a dental cleaning recently? Did you know that tooth decay and gum disease can form without you even knowing – even if you brush and floss? Preventative dentistry is important as it helps ensure that your mouth is properly cared for and stays healthy.
Over time, plaque builds up on your teeth, and if your teeth are not cared for properly, it can begin to eat away at your enamel, causing cavities or gum disease. Often, both of these go undetected until the problem has progressed to a level where urgency is of importance.
To help you prevent gum disease and dental caries, the team at Healthy Smiles in Phoenix is ready to care for your teeth. In addition to dental cleanings and exams, we also offer cancer screenings and joint analysis to ensure that your mouth is healthy from top to bottom.
Our Preventative Dental Services
We offer a wide range of preventative services to help ensure that you have healthy teeth and gums for life. Some of our services include:
- Fluoride treatments and varnish – protects your enamel from decay (with flavored fluoride for kids!)
- Sealants – protect your teeth with plastic tooth-colored coating
- Nutritional counseling – helps you know what foods and beverages are harmful and helpful for your teeth
- Cavity detector – quickly finds even tiny cavities using our DIAGNOdent handheld device
- Digital X-rays – give a clear view of your mouth and any issues, quickly and with less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Mouthguards for bruxism and sports – protect your teeth from teeth grinding and injury
- Nightguards – eliminate snoring for sleep apnea and chronic snoring sufferers
- Comprehensive joint analysis – detect TMJ issues from a lateral 3D image
- Counseling for home oral care – helps keep your mouth healthy away from the office
Your Appointment With Us
Dr. Anastassatos takes your dental health seriously and will provide you with personalized treatment to ensure that your teeth and gums are as healthy as possible. When you come in for an appointment with us, we will go over your dental health and discuss any concerns that you have as well.
Dr. Anastassatos is great with kids, too! He takes the time to learn more about them and what they like. Dr. Anastassatos will help your child remain comfortable throughout the entire appointment, and you will love hearing compliments from your child on the way out.
Come in Today for a Consultation!